Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Teacher's pressies


It's that time again - last day of school tomorrow, last day of Infants. Sian has really loved her Teacher this year and wanted to give her something really special. A few weeks ago we went into town and she chose lots of little bits - lip balm, bath bomb, bubble bath, mini box of Thornton's choccies etc and decided that I needed to make something pink and sparkly to put them in. Hope she likes them as the Treasure boxes and cards take absolutely hours to stamp, cut out, glitter (in 5 colours) and layer - but they're worth it.

Sian then decided that I needed to make a blue version for her Teaching Assistant.


3 Comments:

Blogger Gallifrey said...

They look lovely. I wish I was Sian's teacher!

2:11 pm  
Blogger Sally said...

Beautiufl gifts, and a lovely idea too :)

5:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your boxes and cards Cara - is that a stamp on the side?

9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home