Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Gallifrey to list 7 weird facts about myself, so here goes...

1. I'm absolutely terrified of frogs. Real ones, cartoon one, Kermit - they're all the same to me. Evil!

2. I'm obsessive about keeping my craft room tidy. I just can't seem to do anything in there when it's messy.

3. My favourite colour is blue but it's probably the colour I find hardest to use when I'm scrapbooking

4. I'm totally obsessed with Nick Heyward (and have been since I was about 8 or 9 years old)

5. I embroidered my own wedding dress. It took over 9 months of working at least 2 hours per week night and 4 hours a day at the weekend.

6. I've been a bookworm since I was a little girl and it seems that my DD is taking after me in that respect

7. As a child I was so skinny that my mum had to alter all of my clothes so they fittd, particularly at the shoulders, Don't know what's happened but I've certainly made up or it now LOL

I tag Sally and Diz :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, i'm impressed with your wedding dress fact! can we see a picci?

5:26 pm  
Blogger Gallifrey said...

Great random facts! I agree I want to see a piccie of the dress!

2:10 pm  
Blogger Sally said...

fab facts :) the frog one was a surprise...whats so bad about Kermit? lol

I'll add mine later ;) thanks for tagging me

have to say the wedding dress fact sounds amazing, bet it was beautiful

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home