Monday, April 09, 2007

Albert Dock

My nephews came to stay for a couple of days last week so we visited the Albert Dock and Liverpool Maritime Museum on Friday.

I love the architecture around the Albert Dock - the steel structures, old brickwork, the quirky angles of the buildings - the perfect place for me to have a play with my new camera!


Sian loves spending time with her cousins - they run, play and chatter all day (and night!!!) The noise level reminds me why we made the decision to only have 1 child LOL!




2 Comments:

Blogger Gallifrey said...

Brilliant arty photos!

4:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey honey..lovely to see Sian running around with her cousins, nice shots too.....did you get a new caera then ? I ll have to read back a bit moree on your blog......hugs honey ...xx catch up soon x

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home