Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mother's Day 2007



I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. As we were decorating Sian's bedroom we had put her bed into our room over the weekend so she was up and about really early but I wasn't allowed out of bed until she said...


Sian (helped by daddy) brought me breakfast in bed. Cup of tea, bowl of cocoa pops, a slice of turkey (!), a cheese triangle (!!), 3 mini eggs and an After Eight mint - it was definately an interesting combination LOL!


I also had some lovely presents (flowers, chocolates, a strange wooden puzzle thingy and a red jelly!) as well as a day full of hugs and kisses - what more could I want :-)


Sian made me a beautiful card in school. It had a hyacinth on the front and this is what she wrote:


"To Mummy,


Thank you for being the best mummy in the world

I will put hearts in your hearts

because you will be mine for ever

if I am yours forever.


Lots and kits of love

from Sian"


soggy eyes all round in our house on Sunday morning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home