Sunday, February 11, 2007

Non-crop day


Sian is still poorly so I had to miss Chorley crop today :( I was hoping to just go for the afternoon once DH was home from work but DD wasn't happy about me leaving her with daddy - she really does know how to lay on the guilt trips LOL! The again, I'm sure if I'd gone then I would have spent all afternoon wondering how she was so it's probably just as well I statyed at home.

Instead of cropping we snuggled on the sofa and watched High School Musical again. Hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow so she can go to her friends birthday party at a new place called 'Underwater Street' in Liverpool - it looks fantastic and she will be so disappointed if she's not upto it....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

this is lovely :) great use of colour and i really like ths way you've journaled

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home