Wednesday, January 31, 2007

DT final






Blogger hasn't been letting me in for the last few days but it's obviously decided to 'play nicely' tonight LOL!

The ribbons arrived from Natalie last week for my DT final. I've really struggled with this one... The colours and quantities seemed much better suited to cardmaking or scrapping so it was a struggle trying to do something altered! The actual ribbons were gorgeous - a mix of orange, yellow and green - but I found the half metre lengths very difficult to work with. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with the finished item (wine bottle gift wrap) but it's too late now as it's been submitted!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

hey you, have more faith in your art. This look great, and is a good way of using the ribbons. I'm sure it will please who ever receives it. GL with the DT xxx

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home