Saturday, January 13, 2007

Crafty play day today

I've had a lovely afternoon sat in my craft room with my gorgeous daughter. We've just been chattering, snuggling up, giggling, eating chocolate and creating - what more could I want?

I've been catching up with some swaps for UKS - serendipity squares and Oracle cards, while DD has been making aliens out of wooden pegs, pom-poms and pipe cleaners. She has such a vivid imagination and creates the most wonderful stories that keep me amused for hours.

All of the aliens have names and different 'roles' within their world! Once she's finished playing with them I'll try to get a couple of pics :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gallifrey said...

Another try at leaving a comment! Please post your aliens...I know another little girl who would love lessons from Sian on how to make them!

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home