Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just for Sally :)






I bought an unfinished wooden birdhouse this week from Asda (real bargain at only £2.49!). I've spend this weekend altering it to go on Sian's playhouse.

As I'm on a stash diet I've used up lots of old bits and pieces - you know, the stuff you buy when you're first starting out (cardmaking) but just can't imaging ever using now! Lots of rub-on pictures (can't believe I've got so many of them!), acrylics paints (yum) and metallic rub on creams(rarely used).

What do you think - will Sian like it?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Now thats more like it :) Love to see your artyness on your blog, and if Sian doesnt like it I bet the birds will. IT's a beauty, amazing what you can do with a few rub on images and some paints...well done you hun.
You'd never guess you were on a stash diet ;)

I hope to see many more creations from now on :D

11:15 pm  
Blogger Cara said...

Oy Cheeky! Need to buy some essentials (a whole £2.49 spent!) - how else do you expect me to create LOL

11:40 pm  
Blogger Cara said...

Oy Cheeky! Need to buy some essentials (a whole £2.49 spent!) - how else do you expect me to create LOL

11:40 pm  
Blogger Sally said...

lol, well did Sian like the birdy house? I bet she did :)
and i think its luverly (no cheekiness here today :blush:)

11:41 pm  
Blogger Cara said...

Thanks Sally - she loved it :)

Just need to cover with a few coats of varnish then it can go out onto the playhouse in the spring

11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home