Saturday, November 25, 2006

Little poser

Sian had a no uniform day at school last week. Great debate went on as to what she wanted to wear. The only certainty was that she was wearing her new pink cowboy boots.

The entire contents of her wardrobe came out, some were immediately rejected and others were contemplated - should I wear this pink top, that pink top or the other pink top? Which skirt goes with this pink top, that pink top or the other pink top?


















Eventually she came up with an outfit that she was happy with. In fact, so happy that she insisted I took photographs before school. She moved about, wriggled around and jiggled about until she was completely happy with her pose - and only then was I allowed to take a photo! I think my gorgeous little DD is turning into a real poser!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

sounds like you had fun that morning lol. love those pink boots..and Piglet too :)

7:05 pm  
Blogger Gallifrey said...

I have seen that top somewhere!!! We both love the photos!!

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home