Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Diwali cards




Yesterday afternoon I was asked by Sian's friends mum (Teaching Assistant at school) to make 3 Diwali cards for one of the teachers. Oh, and could I make them by this afternoon......

I 'googled' for some images and managed to pull together 3 cards and the teacher loved them. Just had a phone call tonight from the Teacher asking if I can make another 5 or 6 by the end of the week as one of the other teachers has 'acquired' the ones I made for her. Good job I've not got plans for tomorrow night LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Those are lovely Cara

11:35 am  
Blogger Linda D. said...

What lovely cards - and you made them so fast, too! Hope you got the others made in time as well ;D

12:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one hun...
I get so sad that the majority of people in this country forget all the other festivals at this time of year ..lol...its so much more fun to celebrate everything......I actually have a little plaque in our kitchen that reads "We Celebrate Everything"

we celebrate Hannukah and Diwali here...And naturally Buddhas birthday .....
I think it helps my kids understand other faiths....

so good on you for your contribution babe....and super fast too...

Big holiday season hugs xxxxxxxxxx

and yeah ..they are gorgeous...and yeah I am putting my money where my mouth is, I will be stocking Hannukah papers in my shop and Diwali papers as soon as I can find some........lol..x

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home