Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tidy Craft Room











DH and I have spent the whole of today emptying, painting and tidying my little craft room. Who would have thought that a room 6 feet something x 7 feet something could hold so much stuff........

My dad and stepmum are coming over at Christmas time so a massive reorganisation was required so that someone could sleep in there. Out went my beautiful handmade solid pine desk and in came a folding aluminium camping table (easy to put away when we need to get a camp bed out). DH had the idea to take the castors off my storage cube unit and lay it on it's side - voila! extra work surface :)

Still need to sort through and weed out some unwanted bits but I'm really pleased that we managed to get it sorted and painted within the day

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

greta looking room with lots of fab goodies to play with. Wondre how long it will stay neat and tidy ???

sally xxx

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home