Friday, October 06, 2006

I've been Tagged

by the lovely Diz so here goes:

The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

1. I'm totally freaked out by frogs. Just writing the word on here is making my skin crawl! Even a stupid little cartoon frog makes me cringe..... I know it's irrational, but that still doesn't make it any better.

2. I love Cheshire Cheese and Strawberry jam sandwiches. No other cheese/jam combo does the job

3. I hate wearing socks/tights (even in the winter) and would go barefoot permanenty if I could

4. My craft room has to be totally tidy before I start doing anything - I just can't work in clutter

5. My daughter has to wear knickers that match her outfit. I wonder where she gets that one from.......


As loads of people have now been tagged by this I'm just going to pass it on to 3 - Yllas, Gallifrey and Tree :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home