Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Geisha ATC CJ

The ATC CJ on UKS is now about nearing it's end date, only 3 more posting to go :)

My theme was anything connected to sea/underwater and my original entry was based on Mermaids. Really looking forward to getting the completed CJ back as I want to add some more bits and pieces to my own entry.

This months CJ has just been posted out. The theme was Orienal/Geisha, one of my favourite subjects, so it was a pleasure to work on. The previous entries all seemed to be along the same lines - small patterned oriental backing paper, single Geisha image on each ATC and a metal charm. I struggled to find something that would co-ordinate with all of the previous entries but still be that little bit different.

Not sure if I managed it but I was pleased with the end result.






















1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

i'm loving your Geisha ATCs :)
very striking indeed

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home